The presence of stickers makes the chat not only attractive but also enjoyable and fun. If you wish to know the method of using stickers in WeChat while having a conversation, then this blog is perfect for you. Go through the given below instructions.
The method of saving stickers that have been sent
With the help of social media, you can use good stickers in your chats. You can save the sticker that has been shared to you or else to the groups for increasing the collection of stickers. It is the easiest method by which you can add new stickers to WeChat. For doing it, you do a long press on any sticker that you wish saving. Then, choose to Add to Stickers. This option shall be present on pop-up menu. Resultantly, the chosen sticker shall be saved and shall be available immediately next to the heart symbol.
Go for third party sticker applications
You might have noticed plenty of third-party applications for not only Android but also iOS which provide stickers that have been added to WeChat. Few are awesome whereas the rest are not. Have a look at the sticker applications in your app store and get the one which you like the most. Don’t forget to see the reviews before installing the sticker application.
The method of using a WeChat sticker store
- Firstly, choose emoji symbol.
- Then, press the ‘+’ symbol. It shall be towards the end at the left-hand side of the emoji section.
- After that, go through the collection of stickers.
- Next, choose Get.
- Repeat this process to get more stickers.
The method of making WeChat stickers by your own
- Firstly, take the GIF from whichever place you wish.
- Then, save it to the smartphone or PC.
- After that, you need to resize it till it reaches less than 500 KB.
- Next, you need to save the GIF to the smartphone.
- Then, open a chat.
- After that, choose the sticker symbol which is after the heart towards the end.
- Next, choose ‘+’ in the chat window.
- Lastly, choose the GIF and add it.
The method of making stickers on PC and using WeChat Web for transferring
- Firstly, open WeChat Web on the device.
- Then, you need to scan the QR code from the display with the smartphone signed in into WeChat.
- After that, go for a File Transfer option for transferring files from the device straight into WeChat on the smartphone.
Kellie Minton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup.