To access the In-Product Search window in no time, you can easily set up the keyboard shortcuts. This window helps you to locate the specific feature of your Norton product which you are looking for. When you start to make your search from this window, you are provided with the specific and relevant search suggestions through which you can have a brief explanation about the feature. To set a Search Shortcut Key, do as described:
- Turn on your computer and click on the Norton setup icon.
- In case you are redirected to the ‘My Norton Window” which is available next to the “Device Security” option, click on the “open” button.
- Now, hit the “Settings” option from the main window of your Norton product.
- Here, you have to click on the “Administrative Settings”.
- Move the switch towards “On” from the search shortcut key row.
- From the page that opens, choose the key to which you want to assign the in-product search.
- Tap on the“Apply” option to confirm the changes.
- In the end, click on the “Close” button.
For more information regarding the Norton Search Tool, visit the norton.com/setup official website. You can also navigate to the support section of this page in case you encounter any difficulty with your Norton products.